Have you experienced loss of power?
Here are a few tips that may get you going again and save you some costs. During day to day operation, if the Safety Switch trips, follow these instructions:
- Reset the Safety Switch
- Safety Switch remains ON, fault cleared, note appliances connected at that time as there may be an intermittent fault with one appliance;
- Safety Switch trips after reset, indicates a faulty circuit or faulty appliance;
- Unplug all appliances
- Reset Safety Switch (if unable to reset, contact Casey Electrical Service)
- Plug in appliances, one at a time and switch on
- If Safety Switch trips when appliance switched on, then this indicates a fault within the appliance and should be repaired/replaced.
« View all Frequently Asked Questions