If you are an existing tenant and have an electrical issue, the best course of action is to contact your Property Manager and they will issue us with a maintenance request that authorises us to complete the electrical maintenance on behalf of the property owner.

Leaving a Property?

Are you leaving the property and need to restore all lights, switches etc to how they were when you moved in to the property. The first step is to refer to your condition report. We can attend to change lamps which you have been unable to access. These might be ceiling, wall or range hood lights. Simply call or email us and we can perform a vacate check for you.

Scroll to Top